Tuesday, September 25

גמר חתימה טובה

I may have mentioned this before, but I'll say it again
I LOVE LIVING IN ISRAEL, THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE TO BE JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From today's news: Buses stop today at 2pm, start again gradually from 9pm tomorrow night.  Trains stop in a few minutes (11:00), starting again from midnight tomorrow.  
Wishing all of Am Yisrael a gemar hatima tova.

otehr news: The govenemnt published a special mahzor for peopel who are not used to tefilla be'tzibbur, explainign what teh tefillot are about and what to do in shul.

My oldest son is helping to organize a minyan at Gymnasia Hertzlia (the first Hebrew-speaking high school in Eretz Yisrael in the New Age),  which expects an attendance of approximately 400 people who do not have a shul.   My cousins will take part as Shelihei Tzibbur.   

My personal wish to all of Am Yisrael - along with the best of health - a year of forgiveness, a year of understanding, compassion, honesty with ourselves, integrity, consideration, seeing things from the other's point of view, mutual appreciation, kindness and goodwill.


1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Chanie - I am loving your personal wish for Am Yisrael! Wishing you a healthy and sweet year, Elisheva Simon

    ReplyDelete